So you finally decided to try mining some crypto?
Before you start mining, there are few things you should know;
What is mining?
Mining is a software process that is active on your computer.
Once it’s configured and running, no further interaction is needed.
The result of this process is crypto coins in your balance.
There are 3 most common types of mining: CPU, GPU and ASIC mining
- CPU Mining – uses your computer central Processor
- GPU Mining – uses your video card for mining
- ASIC Mining – uses specialized hardware for mining
So how can you start mining right now?
- Sign up to this mining pool website
- Download their software and start mining!
- If you want to improve your mining results, its worth checking here for alternative mining software
Just let it run on as many computers as you can, and see your digital assets grow!